With many cruise ships now arriving into San Antonio, why not make the most of your transfer to Santiago with a visit to two wineries with a traditional Chilean BBQ lunch?
We will meet you at the Passenger Terminal in San Antonio and transport you in comfort to our first stop, just 20 minutes away. This family owned & run winery is the closest to the Pacific coast in Chile, a factor which has an important impact on their cool climate wines. You will enjoy a short informative tour before tasting two of their wines.
We then travel to our next winery stop where you will be met with a welcoming glass of wine, accompanied by local cheese skewers, under the shade of a grape vine pergola. You’ll take a tour of the wine making facilities, a walk through the varietal garden, before returning to their tasting room where you will try three of their best wines with a beautiful view over the winery.
A short walk through the country surroundings will bring us to our lunch spot under the shade of the Chilean “Quillay” trees where all the work has been done for us. You’ll enjoy a choice of BBQ meats, hot and cold sides and salads, dessert, coffee and tea and, of course, wine.
After lunch, you can relax as we take you into Santiago for drop-off at either the airport or hotel.
|Price per person*||CLP $ 93,000||USD $149|
* Price is per person based on a total minimum group of eight passengers, which is required for gourmet BBQ lunch option. Please enquire for smaller group trips.
* Price is in local Chilean pesos. US$ reference price is current as at 15 October 2017 and subject to change if there are major fluctuations in currency exchange rate.
* Tour is suitable for passengers with late night flights or staying in Santiago. Drop-off in Santiago is either at the airport or central hotel. Please enquire for other drop-off points, or for transfers to the airport for earlier flights.
* Price is for a full day out with an English speaking guide, transport from San Antonio port to Santiago as above, and includes all tours and tastings, lunch as described, tips and taxes.
* This tour is for Wednesday, 20th December 2017. Please enquire for other dates.